Unpack It: 8 Steps for Effective Bible Study
It’s one thing to teach the Word effectively. It’s another to teach others to study the Word for themselves. UnPack It provides a quick and accessible method for integrating Bible study skill development into your ministry mix.
This is a digital download (PDF) version subject to our ministry site license, plus non-DRM .MOBI (Kindle) and .EPUB book files.
UnPack It outlines the framework for strategically equipping your ministry or family for effective Bible study. Each section includes key questions that connect their content to your specific ministry environment. Walk through the content on your own or with your ministry team. UnPack It ends with four curriculum exercises to help you transition from strategy to action in a practical and accessible way.
- 49 pages.
- Includes 4-part Teaching Bible Study jump start curriculum.
This subscription includes a ministry site license that allows you to print and distribute copies to anyone in your ministry site location. Multisite ministries should purchase a separate subscription for each site.
You’ll receive immediate access to download the files on the Digital Resources page.
This book is one of the clearest and best resources focusing on Bible Study that I have come across and one that I will be able to use for years to come. – Brad (OH)
- Understanding skill development versus content
- Modeling effective inductive Bible study as a foundation
- Finding the right devotional tool
- Effectively weaving Bible study skill development into your ministry strategy
- The role of Body life (spiritual community) in Bible study development
Get Unpack It Now
Complete the form below and checkout to get immediate access to the Unpack It downloads.